|Phinetworks is a company that specializes in smartphone apps, wearable devices, and IoT-based platform for golf. The golf app “Golfnavi” is currently being used by 300 thousand people, and the number of downloads is 500 thousand.
It is the first app to support distance difference made for golf. It has an automatic hole recognition system, high resolution map, and left/right two green system. It is connected to the web, and the data gets collected to produce statistics for score management, and it measures distance, plumb bobbing, and the slope. It has the database of 60,000 golf courses including 350 golf courses in Korea.
It is also suitable for novice players because it is affordable yet provides great performance. It is currently being serviced in 38 countries including the US, China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia, North and South America, and Europe.
Phinetworks is going to improve the performance of Golfnavi installed in Samsung smartwatches to make it a major content in smartwatch market. Also, it is going to launch its independent IoT-based golf products in Korea and overseas.
It participated in MIK Conference & Networking Party, hosted by AVING News, and promoted its products and contents.
Made in Korea was open to promote Korean companies in the age of ever-changing economy. It is the event that was planned to help Korean companies find new sales channels and global network. AVING News is the host of this networking party with a new concept, devised to maximize the marketing effect and opportunity for making new businesses.
→ Go to “Made in Korea” News Page
♦ Foreign Medias in MIK 2016
• Xinhuanet – Cultural newspaper that deals with Korea-China cultural exchange and Chinese stars
• Yesky – China’s well-known IT media
• Vietnam Plus – Vietnam’s most comprehensive news website
• Female Daily – Indonesia’s best online beauty portal
• Arctic Startup – Finland’s online startup media
• Pronews – Japan’s professional video industry web magazine
• TechnoBuffalo – The US’s IT and mobile online media
• The Rakyat Post – Malaysia’s English-run media covering the news from worldwide
• Drone.JP – Japan’s video and camera media that provides diverse information about drones
• Fashion Wind – Media in China that specializes in textile and fashion